Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hollywood Madam

I want to give a big thanks to Jody "Babydol" Gibson the famous Hollywood Madam. She has always been a great sport appearing a regular guest back on the old OTM AM radio show. This time around on blogtalk radio we are uncensored and believe it or not she was very professional with the language. A matter a fact I think I often needed to rinse my mouth out with soap.....She filled us in on internet dating, her ex Gary Busey, and her next book "Conviction" which I am excited to read. Jody as you may or may not know spent 3 years in jail after being arrested back in 2000 for running one of the largest prostitution rings in the country. I asked Jody if she would ever go back to it if it ever was legalized and she said " no way woman are the worst to work with" well she may have a point :-) I may be willing to take that risk given the quality of talent she had....kidding wifey.... She also went on to tell us about a local actor/ director " The Town" and his very endowed junk. Guess you will have to order " Secrets of a Hollywood Madam" if you want the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment