Total Pageviews

Friday, March 4, 2011

First Show Back

It was great to be back on the air ( if you can call it that ) with the old gang. The dynamic is odd not being in a radio studio having to sit around a table talking into a speakerphone. But none the less once the sexy British voice says you will be on in 5,4,3,2,1..... It clicks and true form comes back. I opened the show with a little tribute to my favorite comedian and a big middle finger to the FCC by playing George Carlin's seven dirty words. I am sure if anyone was listening they said OMG you have just given Mark and the gang license to do whatever. I assure you that won't be the case. Don't get me wrong I will slip up with many f-bombs and Czman will offend woman and races of all kinds, but I hope to add some professionalism to the show. Ok who the F am I folloing lol.....We started with Frank Ahearn www.FrankAhearn.com who was great giving advise about how to not only about how to disappear, but how to protect yourself with the new world of social networks. The funny thing is when the interview with Frank was done I hit the hang up button on the phone because that's what we did on AM radio. Czman quickly picked up on it, realizing I disconnected from the server, and the show was down until I called back in. We had some great laughs about this. Next was some banter followed by the new "Ask the Dick" segment where I hope to answer your questions about anything.

So that's it folk's please tune in every Tuesday 5-7 PM on www.blogtalkradio.com/onthemark

No comments:

Post a Comment