Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can't shake this damn cold !!!!

I missed the second show March 8 along with my Lady Gaga concert. Yes, I said Lady Gaga so what ! I figured it would be a fun show to take the wife too. Well as it turned out no show no Gaga but luckily Sinista 1 filled in with Czman hosting the show from his man cave. The show went off well but Sinista I swear I didn't have the blue flu.. I had Aches, Fever, and sinus pain ....it sucked. Yes I'm bitching but I'm telling you a week later and I still can't shake this shit.

Hope I don't have the HIV.... kidding ;-)

Well yesterday I was back along with Diesel and aside from a Internet connection glitch we had a fun show. I proved to Ken that he had the origin of the word FUCK wrong and he still disagreed. We had a husband and wife PI tandem call in from Denver Colorado and Ken explained why he court system is flawed.

I lastly would like to send my thoughts to all the people who were affected in Japan. I hope our old exchange student from the 1986 wrestling team Akira and his family are ok.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment