Total Pageviews

Friday, September 3, 2010

Earl is he or isn't he ???

It was a crazy day in Brockton, Ma today with the threat of Earl. It has been a while since we have had a hurricane and this may continue since this looks like a dud. I remember Bob in 1991 and Gloria in 1985. I specifically remember Gloria because while we were sitting at the dinner table news 4 anchor Dan Rea came knocking looking to feature the all American family eating by candlelight lol...... I wish I had this footage because my dad was interviewed and having since passed away it is nice to have all the memories you can find.

Needless to say all I really did today was make a few phone calls to witness along with measuring a drug zone on a criminal case. In Massachusetts if you are arrested with possession and intent to distribute within a school zone it is a mandatory jail sentence. So as a PI we are typically hired by the defense counsel to check out the reported measurement by authorities.

Due process is what we call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment