Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2010

Professional Witness

We live in a flawed society and everyone is nervous that they are going to be sued, accused, or maybe even arrested. How many times have you said in conversation to someone " make sure you have a witness with you" I certainly have and find myself doing it more often and not just in my day to day of my PI duties. This has inspired me to start offering "Professional Witness Protection" a service that will help those who may fear the worst or just want to prevent the worst. Could it be called a watered down form of security? yes, indeed, or just a service with less stigma of a security officer or bodyguard. The service will offer a trained observer be present and to watch...... yes it sounds like a simple task but it can be crucial if you have a potential situation at hand. We can be known or unknown....we can video tape or just watch..... it is a service for professionals at meetings, terminations, etc... It can be a service for people with custody matters, child drop, and any uncomfortable situation. Check out my professional witness services. This is a service of the future.....

No comments:

Post a Comment