Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 29, 2010

ASK THE DICK

Hi welcome to my blog ASK THE DICK..........

My name is Mark W. Chauppetta and I am your resident PI. Many call me a gumshoe and a hot shot..... I call myself the real deal !

Definition of gumshhoe;

In the late 1800's "gumshoes" were shoes or boots made of gum rubber, the soft-soled precursors of our modern sneakers... At the turn of the century "to gumshoe" meant to sneak around quietly as if wearing gumshoes, either in order to rob or, conversely, to catch thieves. "Gumshoe man" was originally slang for a thief, but by about 1908 "gumshoe" usually meant a police detective, as it has ever since.

I have started this blog "ASK THE DICK" to offer up advise with an honest and often tongue and cheek everyday twist. I will be honest and informative and hope to educate and most importanlty make you all laugh.

So please ask away and spill your heart soul and guts to me :-)


Thank you.


http://www.afathersfight.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment