Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Radio

I continue to plug my book "Happens all The Time" appearing on Loren & Wally 105.7, Dan Rea WBZ, and Hank and Matt 96.9 WTKK. The subject of cheating never gets old and I certainly can talk about it with cander and wit. My goal is to sell books and promote myself and my business, although if a silver lining can come of this, it would be to land a permanent radio gig. I spent five years on WBET a small AM station in Brockton, Ma and I'm telling you what a difference it makes when you actually have callers and quality equipment to work with. Did I also mention listeners lol.....That being said I was grateful for the opportunity to have a show in Brockton and hopefully I can become a regular known voice on the Boston market.

No comments:

Post a Comment