Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hanging by a thread

Hello,

Today I learned that the television reality pilot"On the Mark" that was filmed back in the winter of 2010 is still on life support and the plug will not be pulled just yet. Television is a very hard game and when I was chosen in a nationwide search to star in my own show, I thought that this was it. The producers came to me with a great concept, and it was very professionally done. We also had a major cable network courting us so it looked like we were going to sign contracts and go into production. Well that was not the case and it wasn't because the producers weren't busting there asses, it was just because it's all timing in Hollywood. So all I can say is when the owner of the NBA Champions recovers from the celebration, I hope he has a kind heart and takes a chance. He won't be disappointed.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment