Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Would Jackie Chan have done better than Mark Wahlberg ?

DISCLAIMER: I WRITE HOW I THINK AND DON'T PRETEND TO BE AN ENGLISH MAJOR SO ALL YOU CRITICS GO TO HELL :-)


Marky Marky the second best actor in the family (Donnie) is a reformed underwear model / rapper from Dorcheter Ma but let's face it he is all Lights Camera Action !!!! as far as skill he isn't and never will be Jackie Chan, Dolf Lungren, Steven Segal, or Mickey Ward for that matter. But what he is, is a human being and giving an opinion as parent who loves his children to death and would have attempted to do anything as I AM SURE the passengers did ....he is also one step closer than most of us because he was supposed to be one of those passengers. I don't think he was looking to offend all the brave souls and there families either in my opinion... Could he have had more of a filter ??? yes indeed but as always the media has run with this as am I as a blogger....Opinions and reply's welcome.

1 comment: