Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another stop in NY

I started my PR tour last week with a stop on the Howard Stern Show and yesterday I was back in NY again appearing on the Lewis Jiminez Show on FM 96.3 a Latin station. It was really cool to have my interview in half English and half Spanish. Of course I didn't understand half of what was being said but I am a trusting man lol... I am promoting my new PI book and so far so good. I highly advocate that if you are going to make it to the next level you have to invest and I am doing so in Kevin Mercuri and his team at Propheta based out of NY City. One door can lead to the next and you may stumble on something that you never expected. Next up a few more radio gigs, a magazine story, and a TV reality show.

In the meantime while I dream it's back to blogging, tweeting, FB ing, and my regular job as a DICK.

TTYS

No comments:

Post a Comment